A one bedroom top floor conversion flat with off street parking in central Surbiton. Available 27th August
A one bedroom conversion apartment; situated on the top floor of a stunning Victorian building on one of the prestigious roads in Surbiton.
Upon entering the building you are greeted by a grand staircase leading you up to the property itself. The apartment is flooded with natural light which comes from the Velux windows.
The property comprises of a large double bedroom, plenty of storage in addition to an open planned kitchen/living area.
You also benefit further from your own allocated parking space.
You are a stone's throw away from local amenities such as shops, bus stops, restaurants and bars. Surbiton station is also within 0.5 miles. Please call to arrange your viewing.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.