Occupying the entire first floor of a converted mid terrace house, we offer a two double bedroom flat.
The entire property has been recently refurbished to a very high standard and as such is presented in excellent condition throughout.
Comprising two double bedrooms, open plan kitchen/reception and modern bathroom.
Located just 0.4 miles from dollis hill Station and under 0.6 miles to willesden green Stations with the added advantage of a wide variety of bus routes and local shops just a few yards away. Both the Kensals and Queens Park are easily accessible by public transport or if more adventurous, just a leisurely 2 mile walk or cycle through tree lined residential roads.
This lovely flat will become available from the 14th August 2021.
- Deposit = £1,730.00 (based on a rental amount of £1,500.00 pcm)
- Rent is payable monthly
- Maximum number of Tenants = 3
- Pets will be considered on a case by case basis so please discuss any requirement for permission to keep a pet prior to making an offer to rent this property.
- Minimum Household earnings must show £45,000 per year (based on a rental amount of £1,500.00 pcm)
- Offered on a renewable 12 Month contract
- Local Authority - Brent
- Council Tax Band - C (please note: The figure below has been taken from the Brent Council website and should be confirmed by any potential applicant prior to making an offer). Band C is showing as £1,4626.05 per year, but this would appear to be in error.
- The property is offered furnished
- Offered as a sole or joint Tenancy - if more than one Tenant, all named Tenants will be 'jointly and severally liable' for the terms and conditions of the Tenancy Agreement (including the total rent).