Catherine House, Stanhope Road, Portsmouth, PO1 1DS
Typically a little more spacious than our Standard Studios, but with all the same great features, there are lots of different layouts, sizes and floors for you to choose from - all of course with your own kitchenette and en-suite bathroom.
Catherine House is our brand new student residence in Portsmouth – right in the middle of the city centre, so it’s perfect if you want to be within easy reach of everything.
Portsmouth & Southsea railway station is literally next door, Victoria Park (the oldest green space in the city) is just over the road, the Cascades Shopping Centre and Tesco Superstore are each about two minutes’ walk away, and then the main University of Portsmouth campus is a seven-minute walk at the most.
Whenever you do need to venture a bit further out, there are plenty of buses you can hop onto – so don’t worry about that.
Basically, you could not be in a handier location!
WHAT YOUR RENT WILL COVER
Pretty much everything except food and drink. Here’s what exactly:
- All your water, gas and electric
- Your heating (especially handy in the winter, considering you’re by sea!)
- Lightning-quick broadband and Wi-Fi
- TV (which will be in your shared kitchen space if you’re in an apartment)
- Access to the on-site laundry room (super-handy, as you’ll see)
- 24-hour security service
- Fast maintenance if you ever need it
- Postal service
- Common Room with games tables
- Access to the Sky Lounge
So, basically, all you need to worry about is feeding yourself and having a great time in and out of uni. We’re sure you’ll manage.