8, Grangegorman Lower, Dublin, D07
Ardcairn House is one of our student residences in Dublin city centre. Conveniently located the Dublin suburb of Grangegorman, it’s perfect for those studying at the Tu Dublin Grangegorman which is just a 2-minute walk away, and it’s also close DBS, RCSI & Trinity College. Just minutes from the food and festivals of Smithfield plus we even have an on-site Lidl for all your groceries. You’ll also be ideally situated for a 5-minute stroll from the new Grangegorman LUAS Stop – handy!
All of our rooms are built with students in mind, so you can focus on your studies in surroundings designed for you. You will have access to a cinema room, a bowling alley, an onsite gym, plenty of common study areas and outdoor areas to thrive. You’ll also benefit from a social events calendar year-round, from pizza parties to days out, you’ll never be bored living at Ardcairn House!
WE’VE GOT EVERYTHING COVERED
At Uninest, we want to make sure that you have the time of your life at university. In addition to your fully furnished room, you’ll also be getting…
– All of your utility bills included
– High-speed broadband and WiFi
– Maintenance (we’ll make sure anything broken gets fixed nice and quickly)
– On-site laundry facilities
– Somewhere safe to store your bike
– Secure post and parcel storage
– Common rooms including a gym, bowling alley, music room, TV/cinema room, games area, open study areas and a roof terrace!
– Outdoor area (take your studies outside when the summer comes)
– And of course, our friendly Uninest team will be there to help 24 hours a day whenever you need them.