Gps are delighted to offer this very spacious, 1 bedroom, apartment with a garden, located within a listed building in Upper Belvedere. Available end of July/August.
Please call us on to register your interest!
Tenant protection information
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
• Holding Deposit: 1 week's rent
• Deposit: Between 4 and 5 weeks rent (or in the case of rental income of more than £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent).
During the tenancy:
• Payments to other third parties: Such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services;
• Default Charges: Such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent; and
• Tenancy Transaction Charges: Such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy.
Gps lettings ltd is a member of Propertymark, which is a client money protection scheme, and a member of prs, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.
More Details Here
Some landlords may accept pets. If a pet is accepted the monthly rent will increase by an additional £20.00 pcm for one
pet. For more than one pet the rent will increase proportionality up to a maximum of an additional £50.00 pcm